The mcHF QRP Transceiver
Un projet tres interessant de transceiver qrp
mais apparement seul les circuits imprimes sont disponibles, pas de kit a ce jour.
Il y a donc pas mal de travail pour realiser ce transceiver seul :-(
The mcHF QRP transceiver. It is a small, home-brew amateur radio project.
Looking at the block diagram (Fig1) it should be clear that my design goal was to make it as cheap as possible - without sacrificing functionality - and include the ability to add new features via simple software update. Only time will reveal if I was successful!
- Standalone and compact embedded transceiver
- Operates on USB, LSB, AM and CW
- Power 5W ?
- Large 2.8 inch color LCD
- Four encoders and 17 buttons for easier operation
- Fast and fully electronic RX/TX switching
- Two USB ports – for PC control and external keyboard
- Two temperature compensated oscillators/clocks makes it ideal for digital modes
- Four digital filters – 1.8kHz, 2.6kHz, 3.6kHz and 10kHz
- Built in Iambic Keyer that supports Mode A and Mode B
- Large 48kHz spectrum display
Le Site du Projet "mcHF "